Saturday 23 July 2016

Happy Anniversary


 Art Impressions Spinner Winner

Hi everyone, it's been a crazy couple of weeks, 
but I'm back with my all time favorite card to date.


This card is not only an anniversary card I made for my in laws,
but it is also the stamp and die set I won from an Art Impressions contest I had entered on Facebook a while back.
It is a 5.5" square card base, with a piece of silver reflective card stock in the background, and then I added a paper doily which I painted black and adhered over the reflective piece as though it were some lace curtains.
The sentiment says 'Love is all around' and my in laws are still more than happy to have it on display.
See you all again next week, Lord willing,
where I will have some more goodies to share with you.
Love always
Kerrie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment