Monday 28 December 2015

Keep it simple sentiments


Hi'ya again,

Today I thought I would do some emboss resist watercolor.
I started off with a plain white A2 card panel which I embossed using my Swiss Dots embossing folder from Craft Concepts, ( I have linked to a different one as I can't find the C.C link).
 Sorry.
 With the Rose stamp from the Icons stamp set by Cre8tiv, I stamped the image on some Canson watercolor paper with versamark clear ink and heat embossed it with some Ranger White detail powder.
I used Mustard seed and Spiced Marmalade for one card and on the other I used Picked Raspberry and Seedless Preserves.
Then with the sentiments I used Clearly Besotted, Sweet Little Sentiment for both and then matted the panel on some coordinating color card stock.

Thanks for stopping by.

Love Kerrie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment