Monday 28 December 2015

Cherish the Love

Hi'ya all,

This card was intended to be given to my Husbands best friends Wedding Card. Well I can tell you, it never got there,
 aaannyy who.


Sorry all, for some reason this card was put in a bag and photographed. It's not really a shiny card.
 ha, ha.
Starting on a standard A2 Black card base, I trimmed a white front panel down by a 1/4 inch all round, and then cut a hole in the top half for part of the card.
The sentiments came from a stamp set by Cre8tiv, the one in the center of the circle is heat embossed with Ranger Super fine detail white powder and the Love stamps was inked up with Staz On Jet Black Ink. The ribbon is just some old stuff I have in my stash and the red Heart is a wooden embellishment I have had a ton of for years, but I coated it heavily with some clear Wink of Stella.
Well that's it, ain't Love grand.
Please, you do not all need to answer that.

Bye,
Love Kerrie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment