Sunday 31 August 2014

A baby shower


Hi Y'all,
It's been over a week since my last blog, because I have been a little depressed. So I thought I would share with you a card I made a little under a year ago for a baby shower, it is a friend, that is dear to me and was expecting her third child which as you can tell by the colour was a boy. This card makes me happy. Funny story thought, my friend never ended up receiving the card because she gave birth six weeks early, her son is very happy and healthy now.



So this card was made with three clear stamps, one was the Celebrate by The Crafts Meow "Sweet Birthday", the Life by Kaiser Craft "Alphabet Regal" and the clouds came from Kaiser Craft "Fine and Sunny" stamp set, the umbrella and baby in the blanket were drawn, coloured and cut out by me.
The clouds, umbrella and baby in the blanket were water coloured by using water colour pencils, (some random pencils I have in my stash) and a "Pentel (fine tip) Aqua Brush". Everything has been popped up on foam squares to be adhered to the card, which is a pale blue, and then a faux stitching with my white uni-ball Signo pen. This is a side folding card made from a 14.8 x 21 cm halved.

See y'all next time. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment