Tuesday 10 May 2016

Christmas 2016


When will I get it on time?

So I know, I know it's way past Christmas, dang it's way past everything being almost mid year, but here they are.




 Here's the first of the Christmas cards, this one and the next two are sized A5, however the others are     14 cm x 14 cm  (5.5" x 5.5"). This cards sentiment is from Clearly Besotted however the rest of the card is just made with patterned paper with a bit of distress ink on the edges.


This next card is made from some pattern paper by Kaiserkraft and covered with Wink of Stella, then neatly tucked behind some acetate for a somewhat shiny finish. Using a Uni-ball White Signo Pen, I made some dash lines around the circles turning them in to baubles, then heat embossed the sentiment with Super fine white embossing powder from Ranger.


This card was made with a bird cut out, a leaf cut out, (all drawn then cut by hand) and a small clear gem for the birds eye. Then I hand drew the sentiment, drew in a little border, and that was it.





These two cards were made for the parents on each side of the family, I had been given some metallic gold and silver card stock some time ago, and have been hoarding it, so it came in handy when needing just a little different in the layout. Cut out a circle with my largest circle die from MFT, the music paper behind was added to the shaker card front, which I added some white sea beads and a bit of shimmer powder for a frosty effect, not that where I live in Australia we ever see snow outside, but hey, who doesn't like a bit of (well contained) glitter. The rest is a sentiment I stamped from a stamp I have in my stash and then backed with some more metallic card stock.


A Christmas wreath by using a pile of cut out circles in festive colors, oh so easy, then topped with a cute little ribbon and the sentiment was heat embossed with gold embossing powder on some velum.


Last of all, is this cute little Santa, all hand drawn then cut out, placed on some patterned paper, then given some little googly eyes for a pop of fun.

Well that only took maybe 45 mins to write this Blog, what the heck have I been waiting for.
See you all again soon.
Love Kerrie
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment