Wednesday 25 May 2016

Blending In

Well hi all,
I'm back for the third time this month.
I am really trying to make this a weekly post, I hope you have your fingers crossed too.
Today I am posting about some really primitive ink blending cards I made, which was probably about a year ago now when I first laid my hands on the ink blending tools from Tim Holtz.


This first card was made by simply daubing a little ink through a simple stencil I made, then stamped the sentiment with the Kaisercraft stamp set Cherry Blossom. This stamp set is no longer available though, so sorry.


This next card I used the same sentiment, how ever I laid a mask over the it first and blended out the Mustard Seed ink, creating a glow of somewhat. I backed it with some black card stock to emphasize the sentiment and then angled that panel on to the card base.


For this third card, I pretty much done the opposite of the card above, added a different sentiment from the same Stamp set and added the panel to a green card base.
Easy peasy lemon squeezy.


For this last card from this set, I made a stencil from some acetate of a line of clouds, then using Salty Ocean ink from Tim Holtz, I began blending the ink up from the stencil, then moved the stencil over a bit or turned it the other way to make different looking cloud patterns. Once I finished the clouds I blended the same ink from the top of the card stock down to add a bit of something from the top. Then I added the sentiment, at this point I needed something extra, welcome sunshine.
Then all this was adhered to a white card base and that was finished

Thanks everyone for joining me again,
talk again next week.
Byeeee
Love always
Kerrie
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment