Wednesday 11 May 2016

Colored pencils and digi stamps

I love Pinterest

So maybe a good two years ago, I was perusing through Pinterest when the magical world of free digital stamps came to my attention, (yes I know I am so slow to catch up) please don't hate on me.
Back then we had this great printer and I went to town pinning and printing until the printer finally gave up working. I thought I had better start coloring some images.


Now I have to admit, and I am so sorry to the original designers, I did not write down the details of where the images originally came from so there for only ever printed the images off once and then deleted them from my Pinterest boards.
This image has been colored using some cheap coloring pencils but a mid range knowledge of blending and shading techniques. It was then cut down to fit on a standard A5 card base. No sentiment was ever added.


This baby animal party is not my usual interest, but they are to stinkin' cute to pass up, backed on to a red card base, it could be used for either a boy or girl birthday card.


This card made me laugh when I finished coloring it, why you may ask, because on the inside I wanted to put 'wishing you well'.
OK folks, that's my cards for the day.
See you all next time
Love Kerrie
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment